Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need major help with this aasinment...(please) I have to right a 100 word essay on relating this movie to government, fair laws, the nature of tyrants, the reasons the revolution takes place and human nature.... I was absent the first half of the movie when we watched it in class, so i dont no anything!!!!! please, i will really appreciate any help..

thanks..spydie`

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i can... Im just not good at typing and i dont go back and check for errors.. Im not on the computer much so im not a good typer.. Next time i will go ahead and check to make sure everything is correct spelling and grammar for you, sorry for my mistakes...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, nope, not a 1000, 100*..here i will type exactly what my teacher has on the sheet... Reasearch the forms of government studied in class and relate the story line of the movie to forms of government, fair laws, the nature of tyrants, the reasons revolutions take place and human nature by writing a 100 word essay below.

·
Registered
515 Posts
i just got done reading the book..... its basically pigs that over run a farm, because they are tired of the farmer(govt.) which was stated by thomas jefferson when writing the dec. of independence. that the people in a country(the farm animals) have a rihgt to overthrow a govt. only when there is a long train of abuses. then they turn it into a communist community.. where every animal there is equal and has a part in society.. but then the pigs turn capitalist and get greedy. and make the other animals work while they sit on their ass drinking beer and smoking

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Diamondjaxx1711 said:
i just got done reading the book..... its basically pigs that over run a farm, because they are tired of the farmer(govt.) which was stated by thomas jefferson when writing the dec. of independence. that the people in a country(the farm animals) have a rihgt to overthrow a govt. only when there is a long train of abuses. then they turn it into a communist community.. where every animal there is equal and has a part in society.. but then the pigs turn capitalist and get greedy. and make the other animals work while they sit on their ass drinking beer and smoking
that helps me some, thanks..

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
I read that at the beginning of this year.

An old pig named old major dies, and he had a dream for a thing called "Animalizm" and then the pigs took over the farm. Then they had battles against the humans, I think 2 times, and then they made a windmill which got knocked over in a storm and was blamed on a pig named Snowball that was run off the farm because they thought he was a traitor. Then the next windmill got blown up by humans, and then the pigs completely took over. A horse named boxer gets taken away because he was dying and was killed. Hope that helps.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
SPYDER16 said:
lol, nope, not a 1000, 100*..here i will type exactly what my teacher has on the sheet... Reasearch the forms of government studied in class and relate the story line of the movie to forms of government, fair laws, the nature of tyrants, the reasons revolutions take place and human nature by writing a 100 word essay below.
Just curious, but where do you live??

·
Registered
830 Posts
it's a representation of a communist gov't. it's about the soviet government during the cold war.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Your teacher is a quack if he/she just made you watch the movie and not read the book.

You should read the book anyways, one of the top 3 best political books ever written IMO.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
paintchick15 said:
it's a representation of a communist gov't. it's about the soviet government during the cold war.
exactly. I could go on an on about it but i'd have to read over it again to be sure on a few things...masicalyl the pigs ar ethe communists and everything else are the citizens. that's the basic gyst of it. and the pig leaders represent teh communist leaders of russia.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Flash LCD said:
Your teacher is a quack if he/she just made you watch the movie and not read the book.

You should read the book anyways, one of the top 3 best political books ever written IMO.

QFT......

Cockerkid63 said:
An old pig named old major dies, and he had a dream for a thing called "Animalizm" and then the pigs took over the farm. Then they had battles against the humans, I think 2 times, and then they made a windmill which got knocked over in a storm and was blamed on a pig named Snowball that was run off the farm because they thought he was a traitor. Then the next windmill got blown up by humans, and then the pigs completely took over. A horse named boxer gets taken away because he was dying and was killed. Hope that helps.
Old Major represents Karl Marx and his idea of marxism. He also represents Lenin. Snowball represents Trotsky.
Quote from the book
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

remembered that off the top of my head.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I enjoyed the book. Read it at an early age. Another great book but alot longer is "Watership Down" by Richard Adams. Its kinda like secret of NIMH.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts