Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
1-813-855-9491

just ask for the kid 'selling an impulse' either way you do it your gonna get P41N7Balls or what ever his name is. Don't worry about time or attitude. Best time to get him is at like 3 in the morning. Call up and ask for gays.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow...forgot to mention call collect using 1800collect
for collect calls.
they will answere

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Bubba,
Your lucky I don't ban you right now. Posting a minors home phone number without their permission is not only a direct violation of their security, but is federally illegal. That's right, Paint can call his local FBI field office and report you. The reason being if you know his phone number you can do a reverse lookup and find his name, address, and everything about him. You now have a warning.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope your kidding. we were joking around. I talked to him before hand on the phone and on aim. He never told me to remove it. Its just the same as giving out aim or msn addresses...people can find out about you that way too. You are most deffenetly not getting on the party bus/van now for sure. also why didn't you answere my pm. I was civil and didn't shoot you down in the public eye but only told you how you were wrong in private. I do my best not to contradict the mods. I like most of them. but you being extra hard on my right now just because I told you rec ball isn't as prominent as speedball after you openly put down speedball players is wrong.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Eh, I felt like ending the argument. Too much typing, which reminds me....Im wasting tie here and I have two reports I have to type up for tues and study for exams. :eek:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no it wasn't...sorry unless I dialed it wrong. it was some middle age chick that said hi im out for a while be back in about an hour....so I dropped a line.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
screw you doomsday, i called that number before i read the rest of this. i only called tho cause i have free nights and weekends on my cell plan.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well ran a search on it...it should actually run for a **** site...like tonis adventures or something. you should just be lucky they didn't answere. really cool.

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol call this number 867-5309

1 - 20 of 34 Posts