Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just pulled out my m98 from the closet. I gassed it up with co2. When I fire, it works perfectly. Then I fire a second time. It uses no co2 for this one, the bolt just goes forward. It also uncocks. When I cock it again and fire, it works. Then, again, it won't use co2 for the second shot. I took of my co2 and put in my hpa. It worked perfectly. I shot 20 times without anything bad happening. Does anyone have an idea about what is wrong?

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you mean by pressure? My tank is a 72/3000, if that helps. If not, how could I tell?

·
Registered
20 Posts
sounds like your out of co2, the pressure he's talking about is the output pressure of your regulator on your HPA bottle

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
It sounds like there isn't enough co2 building up behind your valve. If it works fine with HPA, the problem could be related to the temperature of the oil. Make sure you're using an oil that doesn't harden or gum up at low temperatures. Remember that firearm oil =/= paintball oil.

And if all else fails, Wash it out entirely with hot soapy water, dry it all off, and lube it back up thumup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts