Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on AIM, and my friend Keith signed on. So I told him, I saw Trevor (Trevor and him are good friends, in I think a buttsecks way) at the movies with a girl. Then I sorta started to trash talk him, cuz I thought I was talking to Keith. Now, let me tell you about my friend Trevor, I have never seen him with a girl, hell, hes never been kissed. He is sorta afraid of girls, thats why. Well, hes like, really, was she hot? blah blah. Then I said, that I wouldnt take a girl to the movies, cuz it kinda shows that your cheap, and you dont really see the girl, unless you dont watch the movie at all. Then he said something like I was gay and I blow my teachers or something...then I was like, this isnt Keith. Turns out it was Trevor on Keiths sn! I was like, ****....ohh well, got that off my chest. Then he started saying you wanna fight, blah blah. I was like, kid calm down. Your getting worked over stupid ****. Then he said a bunch of gay stuff, like I was a fudge packing brother ****ing teacher blowing piece of ****...I was like okay...whatever. The he said I had no life. I was like, okay, you keep telling yourself that. Hes like, then what have you done? I havent told anyone what has been going on in my life, especially the sex part of it. All my friends still think I am a virgin, cuz I havent told them anything, but the truth is I have, but regreted both times. And the whole thing with the girl that has a bf, I cant tell him or my friends that crap....so I have most of my life a secret, and everyone says I am dark and mysterious, when really I am not, just cant tell anyone what is going on...
Then he called me gay or something, and I just signed off...hes a retard...

So that was my fun for 10 minutes....has that ever happened to anyone? lol

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I started to talk about pron/masturbating/cursing to this one kid...

It was his mom.

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah

i used to have my msn on 'sign me in automatically'
when my brother went on, hed pretend to be me to ppl who talked to them, but would be like "i dont like you anymore", or "you suck a lot of *****" cuz hes immature (despite him being 19)

and this girl i liked who apparently didnt like me tried talking to me saying how she now DID like me, and he was an ass to her .. .

end of story

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, that has happened to me...also, reason why I post things about my life, is cuz its sad and I dont really have one...at least I admit you losers...

Also makes for a good discussion, cuz then everyone starts getting mad at certain people or mad at me, then start saying **** about me or other people...

Its fun, isnt it?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
haha my friends mom goes on my friends sn because his brothe doesnt respond when she IMs him so she goes on my friends sn to talk.. anyway we were on and i was saying all this messed up **** and she IMs me back 'this isnt jason... its his mom...' im like 'oh... *sign off*'

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
thats how my friend's dad bustd me once for talkin about reefer

****er... ssuch stuck up close minded, son-turning-in-to-the-cops-to-give-him-6-months-in-juvee- dick he was

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
A chick I know's BF was on her sn, and he started cursing me out and **** because I Imed her saying "hey you" and I guess he took that the wrong way :? So I told him "You know Colleens gonna be pissed because your on her sn, right?" So he continued telling me how much he was going to beat my ass and blah blah blah.

Well, he came up to me in the hallway the next day, and I immediately just hit him in the mouth as hard as I could, not even letting him finish his sentance....and that was that. And then she broke up with him the next day. I WIN. thumup:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
wait so d_smalls can post about his drug life (which isnt allowed) and he cant post that someone was someone else on aim???

hmmmmmmmm....... wierd

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
wait so d_smalls can post about his drug life (which isnt allowed) and he cant post that someone was someone else on aim???

hmmmmmmmm....... wierd
People actually enjoy Smalls' posts.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
ok i'll give it to you that small's post are 999999999999999999999999x times better than this, and thier interesting, but im just saying, if he can do it, so can this guy
yea this story was kinda ghey

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chromekilla said:
This thread ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I loved reading that.....thing.....
Well, apparently someone likes this thread...I knew there were gonna be people bash on this thread, there always is...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts