Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
We The People
Joined
·
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List some common everyday problems and annoyances, and I'll try to come up with solutions. I'm trying to come up with some good inventions and business ideas, so you guys can help by coming up with all the things that need to be fixed/change in your life. You guys can come up with solutions too.

Who knows, maybe one of us will wind up rich off of some ingenious idea??

-Jinjiro
 

·
We The People
Joined
·
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, ok, let's see...

1.)MySpace video code. Hasn't someone made a code generator yet? Like you put in the location of the file and it comes out with the code. Or is there a different problem with it? I don't use MySpace, so you might have to explain.

2.)That sounds like a company to company problem, nothing I can do I think. If it's not, explain a bit further.

3.)Perhaps a good idea, but they make a remote. However, what about a universal remote that can control any light in the house? I wonder if that'd be a good idea or not...Hmm. Maybe there's a market somewhere for that...

-Jinjiro
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
12,110 Posts
Is it really good for us to invent mobile couches and have tube systems going throughout the country that can bring us food or whatever with the mere thought of it?

Humans are not designed in their genetic code to be 400 pound, 5'7 lardbags.

my .02

Invent a new carrierless mail system.
 

·
We The People
Joined
·
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alpha said:
Is it really good for us to invent mobile couches and have tube systems going throughout the country that can bring us food or whatever with the mere thought of it?

Humans are not designed in their genetic code to be 400 pound, 5'7 lardbags.

my .02
I agree. I can't force people to be less lazy and actually have initiative. I can, however, make money off of it. :devil:

In all seriousness though, I would be much more satisfied inventing something that actually fixes a somewhat big problem, rather than something that (as you said) turns people into even lazier asses than they currently are.

-Jinjiro
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
i cant stand it when someone in my family opens the microwave before the timer goes off and doesnt press the clear button
 

·
I was saving that bacon
Joined
·
7,177 Posts
omg nyy.. i HATE that. Even though i think i just did it 10 minutes ago. :eek:

but also, something that could make a ton of money, selling it to a stove/oven manufactuer. Is to make the top stove's to have pressure sensitive device's. That way if you take something off of the stove, and forget to turn it off. It automatically shuts off. Say 2 min after there is no pressure?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,007 Posts
Heating pad for toilet seats for winter use. Cold toilet seats are the worst.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,024 Posts
Roadkill said:
i dont think the people afflicted are annoyed by it.....
rofl

yeah i get the codes for the myspace and put em on my page..sometimes they work and sometimes they dont..douchebags...

and the remote thing, well i lost my remote and too lazy to go buy a universal one lol

did you know this guy (or guys) made allegedly the "perfect combination" between salt and pepper and call it "spepper" and made millions..
 

·
Woohoo
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
flowbob said:
did you know this guy (or guys) made allegedly the "perfect combination" between salt and pepper and call it "spepper" and made millions..
That's kind of like the peanut butter and jelly put into one...all you do is add crutons...and you have a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich in a jar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Sittin_duk said:
Hm...

TV remote locater.
Car key locater...
They had a key locator a long time ago you wisstled and your keys wissled back, My grandma's voice set it off, as you can see it never made it you would need a locator to find the locator...... what if the locator for the locator was lost? Maybe a set up with the alarm companies or something like a button on the wall or a plug in to the house that set it off?
 

·
Woohoo
Joined
·
2,350 Posts
darkdragon said:
They had a key locator a long time ago you wisstled and your keys wissled back, My grandma's voice set it off, as you can see it never made it you would need a locator to find the locator...... what if the locator for the locator was lost? Maybe a set up with the alarm companies or something like a button on the wall or a plug in to the house that set it off?
Have a keypad on the side of the door...punch a certain number on the keypad and the keys beep loudly and have another number to unlock the doors.

And for the TV remote finder, put it on the TV

flowbob said:
ive never had the stuff...does it taste normal?
No, it's not all that great...it tastes a lot different in my opinion...
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top