Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am enlisting soon and will be focusing on PT's, training, marksmen training and everything else before I go in so I can excel. Quitting my job will stop funding for speedball, its not good bye forever year and a half ill be in college and ill have four years to get back into it.

DM4/with DM6 Ultralite frame,ultralite barrel, cp mini on/off asa paintball marker(Gloss blue)-200 obo

DM5 stock with CP 14 inch barrel, dye on/off asa(black and chrome color)- SOLD

Halo B hopper, feeds over 20 bps, on and off is cracked but works like new- SOLD

Jt Flex mask, blue new this year minor scratchs- 30 obo SOLD

Proto 08 Jersey blue medium fit- 30 obo

Proto 09 Pants blue medium fit- 50 obo

Ninja Peanut tank 45/4500 brand new this year wont need hydro for next 4-5 years, has gun wrap around it to prevent scratchs and better grip(can be removed)- 100

Empyre 09 pod pack blue small/medium 4 by 4- 30

List will be updated, buy over 100 dollars and recieve half case of core prime premium paint.

You can contact me at 1406-270-9741 for pictures

Tyler
*UPDATED*
Proto Jersey and pants are now half the price.
Sorry to anyone i have not currently emailed for pictures, please call me at the above number.

*UPDATE*
Tank is now 80 dollars

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very interested in the DM5, could you post/pm me with some pics of it please? Also, I assume it's in perfect functioning order, but just wanted to confirm. Also, any info on its cosmetic status is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very interested in the DM5, could you post/pm me with some pics of it please? Also, I assume it's in perfect functioning order, but just wanted to confirm. Also, any info on its cosmetic status is appreciated. Thanks!
Runs like new, email me at [email protected] and tell me your Pbforum username and I will email you the pictures. I can also provide a video of it firing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dm5 and Halo hopper is now gone, happy balling dued711
Thanks Tyler thumup:

To everyone else checking out this forum, you should totally buy from Woodsballa A-5, he's a great seller.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got the marker, barrel, hopper and paint. All is according to the description and in amazing condition. Shipping was fast and everything was well packed. I've tested everything very thoroughly and it all works like new! If you're thinking of buying something from this thread I highly recommend it, the prices are amazing and so are the products. Thanks again Tyler wave:.

Evan

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 24 Posts