Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im bored so i thought ill make a list of good stuff to bring for a fun day of paintball

1. Gun and accessories (air, hopper, parts/tool kit)
2. Money
3. Bag for gun and accessories
4. Towel
5. Extra batteries (for electro guns)
6. Cooler with drinks (water orsport drinks, no pop. pop will just drain your water thats already in your body)
7. Goggle cleaner (if you dont have thermal or for messy goggles)
8. Extra pair of shoes
9. Etra change of clothes
10. Cell phone (for who knows what)
11. Happy attitude

Theres my list of everthing to bring, be sure to add to things that i dont have

·
Banned
451 Posts
also,if you dont have thermal goggles
for antifog heres what you do

get a rag,and a bar of soap,spray some antifog/cleaner on the soap,rub that into the rag,untill theres visible soap(not suds) on the rag,then spray a little antifog on that,then rub in circular motions on the goggles(i do both sides,dont know if it helps)

the reason this works better is because the proper way to use antifog spray is to leave a bit of it on it,but that most the time tends to make vision bad,because its hard to make the liquid rub on right without removing tomuch,or leaving giant smudges

with the soap,your able to rub untill it leaves perfectly clear vision,and leaves a nice coat of antifog on your goggles
-works like a charm for me

·
Registered
912 Posts
Wut kind of shaving cream? The gel kind or well the creamy kind?

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Brutus106 said:
1. Gun and accessories (air, hopper, parts/tool kit)
Yes...you have no idea how important the tool are...especially the squegee...you have no idea how many little kids ive had ask me for an allen wrench or pocket knife...and just yesterday i saw a kid using a STICK to get a paintball from out of his barrel...A STICK!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts