Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Excellent Beginner Package. 250 (HPA/Nitro tank!) Lewk!

Piranha G3 With some ups...

IF THIS DOESNT SELL AS A PACKAGE BY DECEMBER 1ST, I WILL START PARTING. GIVE ME OFFERS UNTIL THEN.

140 and its yours

Piranha G3 ($70)
PMI Chrome Foregrip($10)
Added slide check on bottomline for easy valve/trigger disassembly.
14” JJ ceramic Barrel Spyder Threaded($35)
9” Stock Barrel
45 cubic inch Nitrogen/HPA Tank (Output pressure 850PSI) (SOLD)
200 round hopper
CAMOUFLAGE JT nVader Mask($10)
40" Coiled Remote with on/off($20)
Custom Paintjob on marker
Custom Lightened trigger (Original springs included)

Only wear on the marker is slight wear on the bolt, and on the sear. Doesn't hinder performance at all.

A few scratches on the barrel, nothing you'd notice in a game, and nothing that affects quality.

Base Marker is a PIranha G3. Added foregrip, JJ Barrel, adn nitro.. And this also comes with a mask adn everythign else.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I'm going to do it, and I think that I must pay what needs to be paid. I don't think I ought to waste any money, but I think I ought to do the job. And this will be done in the december of 2004. It may be done while some of you are still here at school at this college and university. It will be done during the term of office of some of the people who post here on this forum. But it will be done. And it will be done before the end of this year.

I am delighted that this forum is playing a part in putting a mag in my hands as part of a great national effort of the United States of America.

Many years ago the great British explorer George Mallory, who was to die on Mount Everest, was asked why did he want to climb it. He said, "Because it is there."

Well, mags are there, and and I'm going to get one, and the hopper and the paint is there, and new hopes for knowledge and peace are there. And, therefore, as we set sail we ask God's blessing on the most hazardous and dangerous and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked.

Thank you.

-President John F. Alpha.

Im ****ing crazy!!! ahhh! Someone buy!

O

·
0 Posts
I might be interested in the barrel alone. You willing to just sell that?

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yours for 35 shipped. The remote doesn't have a slide check, however... My friend broke the slide check, so I just bypassed it and made the hose run right into the port reducer.

this setup is good to run out of a vertical ASA. Kinda acts like a mini foregrip.

EDIT: I'm lowering the date. If this doesn't sell by the end of my ebay auction (time left is on teh ebay link.. click the sig pic), then I will part. I think it has 3 days to go.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Up
Up Up
Up Up Up
Up Up Up Up
Up Up Up Up Up
Up Up Up Up Up Up
Up Up
Up Up
Up Up

Someone take this...

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was just a marketing ploy for ebay. If someoen can explain to me what a "Sniper Hopper" is, that would be great too.

lol.. The current high bidder is asking for a few weeks to save up. 180 dollars and this whole thing is yours. 180 dollars for EVERYTHING.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts