Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Semi-old news, about a week old.

DaRkJZee said:
For some time now there has been alot of speculation as to what the Evil M is. Some of the so called people that were "in the know" had an idea of what it was, and some knew excatly what it was. I was fortunatly one of the few people who not only knew what it was, but also was able to shoot it. At the XPSL Vegas event in 2004 Undrdg and I were given the treat of shooting a prototype. Was is fast? By no means was it fast, however I have to say that it's trajectory, and accuarcy were amazing. We were able to shoot a pole on the starting box from literally the other side of the field. Some people say "well I shoot telophone poles all day!" True, but this pole was no larger
than one inch in diameter.

Basically the Evil M uses a 04 Viking hammer, Bolt, and a Merlin/Excalibur/Viking valve. It operates excatly like a viking. The main difference is the loss of the large air chamber found in vikings. To put it simply the Evil M is a stacked tubed Viking.

Will AKA ever produce the Evil M? Unfortunatly the answer is NO! As most of us know due to the lawsuite issued by Smart Parts, AKA signed an agreement to never make electronic paintball guns again.

Many in the AKA community have been loyal through out and I thought it was time to reveal the big secret and give the AKA community a look at what all the secrecy was about.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's quite possible that they have.

Look at it, Viking design, stacked tube, it could easily be an Ego or Borg.

If anyone remembers the 1st pics of it, it had Eclipse grips.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Barber said:
It's quite possible that they have.

Look at it, Viking design, stacked tube, it could easily be an Ego or Borg.

If anyone remembers the 1st pics of it, it had Eclipse grips.
Its the same body extrusion as a borg.

But that is crazy, if it is really that accurate they must produce it. All the other electronic gun companies are still cranking guns out. Plus a couple more new ones.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
why dont they just produce a mech version of it and than just sell the electronic frame......but make it really obvious that its supposed to be a electronic gun. Like for example sell the mech version for like $780 and then sell the electronic frame for like $20

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
2 legit said:
why dont they just produce a mech version of it and than just sell the electronic frame......but make it really obvious that its supposed to be a electronic gun. Like for example sell the mech version for like $780 and then sell the electronic frame for like $20
Smart Parts probably didn't leave any loopholes in the agreement. And even if there were, AKA would probably get the **** sued out of them.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 legit said:

That's against the law.

I forget the legal terms, but it's something like conspiracy to infringe a patent or something like that.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pbmoto said:
WDP should buy that Design. Throw a space frame on there and a roto breech and that thing would be bad ass.

They would of course have to throw a mini reg on it and make the LPR internal too, thus making the gun total ****.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
CaliSoulja said:
If you are referring to the Evil Minion, it is a private label Matrix with Evil logo engraving, Dye Ultralite barrel, Dye Hyper 2 regulator, Evil on/off, and Evil grips.
no the evil M was a project gun/prototype from AKA. It was sighted at major events and there was much speculation about it. The big thing about the gun was that since this was after the patent battle they couldn't make microswitch guns. So the AKA hopefully waited for this gun to show up. But it never did, if you read the thread on the nation you'll see people talk about it's similarities to a 06 borg and a Ego.

·
Registered
815 Posts
bobide said:
no the evil M was a project gun/prototype from AKA. It was sighted at major events and there was much speculation about it. The big thing about the gun was that since this was after the patent battle they couldn't make microswitch guns. So the AKA hopefully waited for this gun to show up. But it never did, if you read the thread on the nation you'll see people talk about it's similarities to a 06 borg and a Ego.
Does that mean they could put an optical switch in it?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Seatbelt said:
Does that mean they could put an optical switch in it?
they did have a prototype that used a eblade. It stirred some rumors and also created the rumor that it was actually just a ego and PE had bought the design.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts