Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive decided to downgrade since I know absolutely no techs who can fix a pimp, so I wanna trade for either angels or upped ions (which is what theyre experts at). This gun is in good, working condition. Here are the specs:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...er144/PIMP.jpg

was board
new eyes
new detents
35g triggerswitch
new intermal hosses
new wire harness
and new icd gripps

Like I said, i want angels and upped ions only. Unless youve got other high end guns, try to offer.

I refuse to ship first. I must receive gun and see how if it works. If youre not willing to ship first, dont bother posting on this thread. Thanks for looking at this thread, now lets see some offers!

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
DynastyPimp20bs said:
Ive decided to downgrade since I know absolutely no techs who can fix a pimp, so I wanna trade for either angels or upped ions (which is what theyre experts at). This gun is in good, working condition. Here are the specs:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...er144/PIMP.jpg

was board
new eyes
new detents
35g triggerswitch
new intermal hosses
new wire harness
and new icd gripps

Like I said, i want angels and upped ions only. Unless youve got other high end guns, try to offer.

I refuse to ship first. I must receive gun and see how if it works. If youre not willing to ship first, dont bother posting on this thread. Thanks for looking at this thread, now lets see some offers!

Why do you need a tech if your gun works fine...?

(Im not accusing you of anything, im just asking)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well if anything was to happen, I would need oen to fix it because im not too smart when it comes to guns. and I would be too lazy to send it to evil

·
redneck with a blowtorch!
2,345 Posts
warning #1

Pizzer asked you nicely, now I will just close your thread. Read the rules before makeing a new thread please.

and it may also help you to know that angels and pimps operate on almost the exact same premise. so if your trying to tell people that an angel tech can't fix your pimp, I would be suspiciouse as well.

My recomendation would be to take advantage of a good 3rd party service. have both guns teched and in known working order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.