Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Then whats a good hopper under $90?Or instead of getting an Evo II and Mine T-Lock feed neck would you recomend a Halo B?My budget is about $600 on Ion with some other crap.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Halo or reloader. My halo hasn't had any problems and I haven't cleaned the eyes in around 7 months.

Do not buy an egg. It will not be worth it.

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My budget is about $600, and I want a barrel, feed neck, hopper, mask, Ion, harness, hopper, and tank.I wouldn't be able to get everything on my list if I got a Halo B.I'm gonna get the Evo II anyways.If I don't like it I will upgrade to a Halo B.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
It's force feed in a way which is that it does feed faster than the force of gravity. However, it is not true force feed like the Halo/Reloader B's. These loaders are constantly applying force to the paintballs being fed into the marker because of the drive cone and spring setup. There is never a gap between the paintballs during the feeding process unlike Eggs which waits for a gap and then feeds the paint. This is a slower and less consistent way of feeding paint.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
MR_CURTIS_47 said:
My budget is about $600, and I want a barrel, feed neck, hopper, mask, Ion, harness, hopper, and tank.I wouldn't be able to get everything on my list if I got a Halo B.I'm gonna get the Evo II anyways.If I don't like it I will upgrade to a Halo B.
let me just say this right now.

everyone with a fast gun ditches their egg ASAP

well why is this??

b/c eggs feed 14bps average w/ a max of maybe 16bps

it holds you back. It's a strange design that puts all the weight on one side of the feedneck which is another reason why eggs suck. Along w/ their battery door (breaks SO easy) and the fact that viewloader made the shells. Which means they will break under any form of strenuous play.

ion $200
tank $200
halo B $100
mask $60
pack $40

then go play some paintball.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts