Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
viewloader is releasing a new true forcefeed loader. I just pray to god it won't cost the $130 they are charging for preorder and that the shells don't suck.

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
i just saw it its MAD FUGLY *barfs* it was gay looking... it cant compete with the halob/reloaderb im guessing

·
Registered
456 Posts
it doesn't really look like a revy it looks like a halo b but 2 inch's taller and not as long.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
there was an overlay comparing it with the halo b. theyre actually about the same size, but the vlocity(tis what its called) is skinnier in the front, supposedly holds more paint, and is wicked fast. ive heard 5 bps FASTER than a halo, but i havent seen any proof of it, ill try to find the overlay pics tonight if theyre not posted by the time i get on later this evening. its ugly, but if its fast, ill look into it

·
Registered
599 Posts
I think it looks like a cross between a Ricochet and a Halo. The thing is so big too. It has too much of a front profile. I don't like it.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
they have pics of it next to a halo B. It's taller and fatter at the back. But the frong is narrower, allowing u to play tighter. They also have pics of XSV @ madrid using them.

Personally, for $130 i won't buy it. Okay, it's faster...........big deal halos can do 25bps already and all the big tournys cap at 15. I wonder if the shells will be crappy or what.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
bobide said:
they have pics of it next to a halo B. It's taller and fatter at the back. But the frong is narrower, allowing u to play tighter. They also have pics of XSV @ madrid using them.

Personally, for $130 i won't buy it. Okay, it's faster...........big deal halos can do 25bps already and all the big tournys cap at 15. I wonder if the shells will be crappy or what.
So NPPL is no longer a big tourny?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
u know i almost listed nppl as a exception. But then i couldn't remember if they allowed modes or not. B/c the average person can't break 15bps or get much faster w/ just their fingers and no bounce.

So, yeah, nppl is a big circut, i didn't mention them b/c A) i'm dumb B) most ppl can't get much over 15 anyway

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Taken from various posters on the nation:

200 ball capacity

2 9-volt batteries (lighter than an Evo 2)

Almost 2 inches shorter at the “nose”

Almost 2 inches narrower at the “nose”

Automatic Anti-jam. The paddles turn backwards for a split second and kick out any jams.

Loading speed isn’t known, but ive been reading 27-29

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well according to those pics, its not bigger than the Halo. Hmmm. Now it gets more interesting. Good post,

GTLI

1 - 20 of 25 Posts