Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help. Aparently I got the only Egg that does not have real screws to take the hopper lid off. They are these black plastic things that I can not figure out. If anyone knows what I am talking about, and knows how to take these things apart without breakin it, I would be very happy if you helped me.

Thanks,

Jim

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is freakin silly dude, this thing is a pain in the ass, it does not work trying to poke it through from the inside.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
why the hell did u buy a egg anyway?

Though halos are a ***** to unscrew, damn thing keeps getting pushed back in by the force to unscrew it, i hate that.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nevermind, my brother figured it out when I was at work, sorry for not updating. Now all I have to do is get him to tell me how he did it, lol.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
Nevermind, my brother figured it out when I was at work, sorry for not updating. Now all I have to do is get him to tell me how he did it, lol.

Please tell, cause i got the same things on mine and i don't want to break it

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
drktamer said:
It's some sort of push pin thingy I think... like, you have to push some sort of button on the outside and pull it out, like the old school cocker pins.
You mean like a pop-rivet?
(yet to get a cocker)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
All you have to do is pull that little top part then you pull the spring. It is then really easy to do. You pull it apart it is like 3 pieces. Send me a pm if you need help anyone.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I took a flat headed screw driver and used that to push them out.

To put them back in just pull on the outer sliding part, it should be a little tube that slides up and down. Put that in, then push the head of it down.

Sorry if that's confusing. Tell me and I'll try and explain it better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts