Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I delete all such pictures after a break up.
None of my girlfriends have seen to sending me nude pictures of themselves, so I've never actually had to deal with this situation. Although, if the situation did present itself, I hope I'd have the integrity to take a Smallsian approach.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I think Twistedpain is a pretty cool guy. eh brags online and doesn't afraid of anything.
:( I havn't been on my desktop in months. I went through deleting old music and pictures to free up some space and. because my ipod is freezing up. I did however delete all the pictures. More or less I wasn't bragging, just saying it sucks when you find **** from ex's

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Stop bragging and PM that **** to us. Its not like you guys are going out anymore.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
if you send pics... do it via e-mail, please don't use the PM system here. I don't know if anyone remembers the flap over the "Hot GF" Thread in the supporter's forum at PBN... yah... lets just not go there.

As for me.. if I found any pictures it would be of my ex wife... and while she was a smokin hot redhead... I would prefer that her image never grace my retinas ever again...

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I think Twistedpain is a pretty cool guy. eh brags online and doesn't afraid of anything.
if you send pics... do it via e-mail, please don't use the PM system here. I don't know if anyone remembers the flap over the "Hot GF" Thread in the supporter's forum at PBN... yah... lets just not go there.

As for me.. if I found any pictures it would be of my ex wife... and while she was a smokin hot redhead... I would prefer that her image never grace my retinas ever again...
Well being that shes still important to me, I'm not sending the pictures out. I respect her too much and they were taken when I was away for a few weeks. No worries medic :tup

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Well being that shes still important to me, I'm not sending the pictures out. I respect her too much and they were taken when I was away for a few weeks. No worries medic :tup

Well, with that note this thread is over...

P.S. I have a collection of my ex girlfriends nude pictures, just a little momento I like to keep from each of them.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts

P.S. I have a collection of my ex girlfriends nude pictures, just a little momento I like to keep from each of them.
Don't be like the queen from above. Distribute that **** man!

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts

Same here man. I've got a nude folder hidden deep in my external HD. I need to password protect it though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts