Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a long night(330) i finally finished my stupid geometry exam and we only have half a day left. Its stupid i mean come on we have half a day left and we have to make some stupid animation and a portfolio. Now i gotta go to school and take 2 more exams on my last day..whatever happened to goofin off on the last day...

·
Registered
347 Posts
we got out awhile ago too. and we too had to take finals and crap for the last 3 days. I agree...what ever happened to goofin of for the last 1/2 day. It should be a time of celebration of freedom and knowing that we are no longer as stupid as we were when we got there...except for my friend eric who ran, super-man dove and slid across, then off a lunch table in the middle of lunch...then escaped from the office and ran around the skool.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I got out two weeks ago...on my last day I walked around the school with my friends wearing a suit. We messed with countless people. And I got to chuck erasers at my Algebra teacher numerous times, one hitting him in the eye.

·
Registered
47 Posts
today is my second to last day (and my hudereth post :) ). we finished our tests on friday. yesterday was the end-of-the-year-feildtrip and our teacher wouldnt let me and my buds go 4 no apperant reason. we had to sit in the office and copy the dictionary. today i'll reak havoc, i mean she's taken every thing away from me already.

·
Registered
523 Posts
my school is slow...my finals are june 15-18 and then monday the 21st is the last day but no one goes except for seniors who have graduation practice and the band members playing there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts