Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Private Label Desert Edge Ego9 - 1 of 24

Ups:
-Plank kit
-SL Barb
-SL Piston

A little over 15 cases through it on the shot counter.

Wants:
Ca$h is King. $625 shippd + pp fees.​

Ad:

·
Registered
80 Posts
3 - 4 - 1 Everything in this pictures for your 09?

These markers are all fully functional and clean. I have put prices since I have to.

First I have a PE Ego 05. This has a 06 XVS frame, new QEV's, a spare QEV, a Spare rammer housing, What you see in the picture is what you get.
Second I have a PE Etek. This is pretty much stock. Never really needed anything else since it performs flawlessly. This will come with the Manual, Metal Case, allen wrenchs, and a Dye UL Barrel.
Third is a DP Fusion F8. I just cleaned this baby and ripped a hopper through it. Nice. What you see in the picture is what you get.

Also have 2 homemade AUBURN Head covers -

Also have 1 48/3000 Alum. tanks with myth regs. Used very little -

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 - 4 - 1 Everything in this pictures for your 09?

These markers are all fully functional and clean. I have put prices since I have to.

First I have a PE Ego 05. This has a 06 XVS frame, new QEV's, a spare QEV, a Spare rammer housing, What you see in the picture is what you get.
Second I have a PE Etek. This is pretty much stock. Never really needed anything else since it performs flawlessly. This will come with the Manual, Metal Case, allen wrenchs, and a Dye UL Barrel.
Third is a DP Fusion F8. I just cleaned this baby and ripped a hopper through it. Nice. What you see in the picture is what you get.

Also have 2 homemade AUBURN Head covers -

Also have 1 48/3000 Alum. tanks with myth regs. Used very little -
no thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts