Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am getting together with a ladie friend who misses me alot from portland ( i live near seattle). a friend of mine said i should shave it all to "wow" her. how bad is it, razor burn wise?

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Just trim it with a the skizzers. You can get pretty close, while leaving a little so you're not completely bald, as well as not getting the burn.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Shave it all.
Women have stated on more than one occasion that no hair makes you look MUCH larger.

As for lubrication, in the shower with a bit of water and razor is fine, but be sure to trim with scissors or what have you first if you have the jungle fever.
The shorter before you shave the better.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
It itches like mad dude, completely not worth it. I had to do it when I lost a bet to a girl, worst thing that has ever happened to me. Shaving cream and lotion did nothing.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
It only itches the day after, and it's not that bad if you actually take care when shaving. And who wouldn't.. After all, you're only millimeters away from your penis with a sharb blade..

·
Registered
431 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
It itches like mad dude, completely not worth it. I had to do it when I lost a bet to a girl, worst thing that has ever happened to me. Shaving cream and lotion did nothing.
qft, my gf made me =(

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Lowtryx said:
It only itches the day after, and it's not that bad if you actually take care when shaving. And who wouldn't.. After all, you're only millimeters away from your penis with a sharb blade..
Aparently I'm not a pube shaving expert becuase mine itched for like, a week.

·
Registered
431 Posts
like shave which way yer hair is going (along with it) then if u want a close shave without a burn shave to the side gentley lol.. i had to practice a few times =P

edit: oh yeah... try using womens shaving gel or cream....

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
There you have it.
It's actually the most comfortable feeling in the world... Provided you get a close enough shave.

·
Registered
694 Posts
MortaLBaller said:
like shave which way yer hair is going (along with it) then if u want a close shave without a burn shave to the side gentley lol.. i had to practice a few times =P
No one needed to know that.*bad images* :dodgy:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts