Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about getting an expansion chamber for my 98c, what your opinion on it?

For example:

http://www.paintball-online.com/shop/Tippmann-98-Expansion-Chamber-Kit_prod_XCTM98

Now if I were to get this expansion chamber I would have a 98c with a j&j 16 in ch barrel with expansion chamber, and thats it. I would keep mt 98c but soon i will get maybe a invert halo too hopper and a used airtank and upgrade to air, and a btter gun.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what will i need to get one and where can i find it? if you don't mind finding it lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it had the option for a psi gauge and that usually refers to HPA, but i guess in this case it doesnt

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
any time your regulating down the incoming pressure you can use a guage, the reason they dont have them on CO2 tanks is because they will show the same 750psi untill the tank starts running real low and most markers that use CO2 dont have a reg on them to start with, so if you dont have a reg and your running co2 a gauge is pretty useless

but considering the price of the stabalizers id just get a HPA tank, you will get a very consistant input pressure which you will get with a stab. or x-chamber and if you ever get a mid or high end marker you will need HPA anyway

1 - 10 of 10 Posts