Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok if i upgrade my tippmann the first thing i would get would be a new barrel. probably a j&j ceramic. i already have a 12v revvy and nobody around here fills nitro, so i was thinking a expansion chamber. but would there really be a noticable difference in the guns performance?

·
Registered
599 Posts
The only thing you might notice is a bit more consistency in the velocity of you shots. Especially in cold weather. Other than that it doesn't do much.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
It should make a pretty noticable difference I would believe. Because the expansion chamber only draws out the air co2. It like leaves the liquid behind sorta. You'd probably be more consistent with velocity and you'd be able to play in colder weather. Its worth it if you're gonna play with your tippy with co2 in cold weather.

·
Registered
65 Posts
PaintBalla pretty much got it covered. You will see a more consistent velocity all around, especially when you use a freshly filled tank... but an exp. chamber is a must have if you play in cold weather. If you have the $ go for a palmer reg and skip the exp. chamber, but for the price (especially if you already have the vertical adapter installed on the gun) it's not a bad upgrade. If you need the vertical adapter and the exp chamber, expect the package to cost about $60.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts