Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make a Expansion chamber for the new A5 with e grip? I have a chamber but the fitting that goes in to part were u put the co2 tank on won't fit

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the one I have with the chamber the line and the lil fitting. My A5 is one of the newer ones so I can't use the fitting. And when I go to put the line on the part u put the co2 tank on the line is to small it won't thread in to it

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it is the Tippmann one. The chamber will go on the gun but when I go to put the hose on the ASA it don't fit

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I'd contact tippman and see what they tell you. It sounds to me like your braided hose and ASA don't have the same threads. I guess you could buy an ASA for cheap, but that feels like a waste of money unless it's absolutely necessary.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
What would be batter the chamber or a remote line. I have talked to Tippmann they said that there expansion chamber is for the old A5 and the new A5 ASA is bigger were the hose goes it. And the expansion chamber is not made no more

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
your expansion chamber and hose don't happen to be made for a spyder, do they? Spyders use metric threads and tippman uses standard threads.
im not sure they do on the bottom line stuff. I replaced my sisters ASA on her VS1 (one of the best markers ever made btw) screwed in just fine...

·
Banned
14,001 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got the chamber to fit but with the fitting I need it made the hose stick out to the side of the marker because with the fitting it made the hose a lil long. Will it hurt my marker

1 - 20 of 24 Posts