Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one is the best for the A-5? The official Tippmann one or some other one? How many stages does each have? Are the stages very important or only somewhat?

Also, how hard are they to install and what tools are needed for installation?

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
ok, first, you need the adaptor or whatever to put the exp. chamber on. After you have that, the exp chamber can be broken down into a few things that make it better:
-shorter=better
-more stages=better

I like anything 6 stages or up, and the tools youll need are maybe a wrench to take out the stock hose, some loctite, and i cant really think of anything else. If you buy the chamber and adaptor separate, youll need a hose fitted, remember!

·
Registered
126 Posts
You don't need an adapter for the A-5 since there are ASA threads that go right into the valve. You can get a vertical adapter made for the A-5 to move the x-chamber to where the front grip is now.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the actual tippmann one and it worked pretty good but after taking the gun apart to clean and putting it back together the CO2 was leaking from the top of it sometimes. It just seemed like it was really touchy as to how it was put back on. Just some info for ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts