Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched for the original, but nothing came up. Anyway, a new one would be good, re-explainage.
So anyhoo:

Mine becuase i tried to type MrMaxDude and hit the wrong key. It Stuck.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i was gonna post about the same thing, mine is because i skateboard and paintball

·
Registered
194 Posts
r u a girl? nvm, i like ur picture below ur name

·
Registered
895 Posts
My friends call me Pyro King b/c my im into pyrotechnics and stuff and like 2 days before I joined this forum, I got an E-99 for my birthday. I wish we could switch names and still keep our old posts.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
my name then my birthday

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Paceley200099 said:
my last name is Paceley and with the 200099 I have no freakin' idea why i did that.
:rofl:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
224 Posts
Paceley200099 said:
Oh ya its cuz i have 200099 leg hairs.
or pubes? wait...no...hes only 12 or 13 or something like that...lol

well mine is this...
there was some commmertial for some stupid movie (forget what) and this guys like "you know..a little in-u-end-o" and i laughed...lol...and inuendo is a cool word cuz of its meaning...so i used it...and as for the 69...take a wild guess

as for the tic tac under my name...if you flip it around its tactic...get it? wow i feel clever

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
well you see it all started some time ago.... andthen i got a boss raider and liked dodge chargers,,,,,, and here we are ....
the end

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
well, a bunch of my friends used to post here (shegs, sturgplaya, ricecruiser) and they always said i was hungry and i used to be a fat ass. i was kinda hungry when i made it though, hehe

1 - 20 of 179 Posts