Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was playing today and at the end my co2 was running low so my shots were not very far...actually it wasn't far at all.....what should i do??? because in the beginning my shots seemed more powerful and went further...

exspansion chamber???

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
umm you just said it..your co2 was running low. But get an expansion chamber regardless, saves you air. I use to have an a-5 and those things are gas hogs until you get an expansion chamber.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Gas hogs, eh? Might explain why my A5 only got ~800 shots instead of 1000 shots from CO2.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
yup, there is more math to it. But basically just say because of the cyclone feed using gas, every one pull of the trigger or shot, is equal to 2 shots of air...well around there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a responce trigger and a cyclone feeder.....does that have anything to do with my gas???? i heard the cyclone and the r/t uses excess air.....i wonder if that is really true...

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
slack1408 said:
the cyclone feed uses excess gas, so the statement is totally untrue... the a-5 is basicly just a gas hog, it has nothing to do with the cyclone feed.
thank you for the right info. a tippmann rep. told me what i thought when it first came out, but he said he didnt know too much about it, 1st day on the job i am guessing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts