Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else here get really pumped up and sometimes dangerous to be around...I am that way. I am a big fan of punk music and love listening to heavy bands but I get really excited and take punchs at people...I feel wierd saying this but I have found that listening to classical music calms me so much. I can sit and post and listen to that crap and not get mad...Anyone else try that.

Btw in paintball i use that to my advantage. I always listen to afi before playing and it gets me mad crazy.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
i punched a hole in my bedroom door once. Another time after i broke my shoulder i was so pissed that i put a healthy size dent above the lightswitch in my computer room and almost electricuted myself.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude me too. I put a hole in a wall once with my fist and another time by just kicking it. Listen to the classical music it works.

·
Registered
56 Posts
sometimes I get really pissed and beat the **** out of people. It feels really good afterwards. I've kinda been known to have a short fuse, and a fast swing. Kinda layed off the random acts of violence once I turned 18 due to assault charges being a little more serious, so now I have to think "do I have a good reason to kick this guys ass, or is it all for fun?"

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Ill try some classical. Anyone ever seen clockwork orange? this thread kinda reminds me of it. Lol.

:p Blind melon, lol. Also good. Ill have to agree with the fainmeister. The glass prison does pwn

·
Registered
561 Posts
simpson's rock!!!!!!!!!!

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Spudchucker said:
i listen to classical to calm down.

also, "no rain" is a really happy sounding song that makes even the maddest person happy
Blind Mellon is awesome. A teacher at my old school has a daughter with the lead singer in that band Shannon Hoon. But he od'ed. He grew up around here. I think my dad knew him. But I also think that the lady he had a kid with was goin to marry him. She had a bunch of his platinum records or whatever showing them off at school and talking to us about drugs.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
afi makesme sleepy cuz thier last few cds r god awfull. i liten to the unseen, varukers, or expoited to get pumped up. sometimes blood for blood, but that gets me overly worked up. i have like 3dream theatre cd's never even opened them. i gt them and most of my cds for free when my aunt worked for a record distribution company.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
When I get really pissed off, I listen to songs like:
Nutshell by Adema
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
and Aurora By Veruca Salt
I suggest you guys try those three, you might like them.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
You sure that's a good idea, I mean he does scream about maiming his mother :D.
(PS: The Glass Prison is amazing, still listening to it.)

·
Registered
52 Posts
haha, you should download that butterfly song. It always seems to put me in a better mood when i listen to it. Makes me really hyper, but not the i wanna kill punch and beat the living **** out of people hyper. I have the lyrics too!

Aiyaiyai, aiyaiyai, aiyaiyai
Where's my samurai?

I've been searching for a man
All across Japan
Just to find
To find my samurai!
Someone who is strong
But still a little shy
Yes I need
I need my samurai!

Aiyaiyai! I'm your little butterfly
Green, black, and blue
Make good colors in the sky
Green, black, and blue

I've been searching in the woods
And high up on the hills
Just to find
To find my samurai
Someone who won't regret
To keep me in this net
Yes I need
I need my samurai

Green, black, and blue
Green, black, and blue

Where's my samurai
Where's my samurai

Green, black, and blue
Make good colors in the sky (x4)

Where's my samurai
Where's my samurai

Green, black, and blue

Sing a long to it! :rofl

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you are retarded. The dream theater isn't that great. not good to sleep to anyway. AfI does not suck...never has...never will.

Now that we are in a song trip lets talk about songs to drive fast to. I just started listening to linkin parks new faint song. give me something to race to.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts