Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
one time my cousin ran into the ocean while he was fully clothed.

one time i found an upside down horseshoe crab on the beach.

one time i tried eating sand. it was kinda good, but really crunchy.

one time i rode this really cheap wakeboard my friend got at the beach and i fell a lot.

one time i buried both my legs in the sand and this girl i knew was there and we talked and i looked at her boobies.

one time i got into a fight with the ocean and threw sand at it.

one time i went really really far out into the water and something swam past my leg so i went back to the shore.

one time we were on a pebbley beach in scotland and we were throwing pebbles into the ocean and my cousin (a different one) hit me in the head. i had a really big bump and it was purple.

one time i dug a really big whole and sat in it until i realize dit was filled with tiny little baby crabs.

one time my friend and i got potato guns and potatoes and we shot them at seagulls, who really enjoyed it cause they got to eat potatoes.

one time i shanked some guy and threw his body into the ocean.

one time a really big wave hit me when my mouth was open and i got lots of salt water and fish pee in my mouth.

one time my friend bought a large wooden sculpture of a sea captain at a store near the beach.

one time i found this giant sand bar that went out like 50 feet and i ran around on it and avoided the amny crabs thatw ere on it.

one time we scattered ashes in the ocean.

one time we went to the beach and there were dead ants along the hightide mark for a couple miles.

one time we made a song that went "you can't touch my private place, it's just for me and my mommy and my doctor!" and sang it over and over and played minigolf.

one time i bought this candy i didn't want and i decided that i would be a wasteful american and i kept spitting it all over the road and annoying people behind us kept singing so i hoped they stepped in my spit-out candy.

one time my friend and i walked 8 miles to play mini golf and ended up not playing.

one time we got 4 slurpees at the 7-11 by the beach in one day.

one time we took a ferry from new jersey to maryland (or someplace like maryland) and went to this different beach and there was a jesus carved out of sand but someone had stepped on it's face and i thought it was kinda sad cause even though it was just a jesus, it was still pretty good.

one time we went to a restaurant where my cousin was working as a waitress and i got something, i forget what exactly, but it involved bacon, cheese, possibly ham, and was very good.

one time we went to the beach for a week and i ate philly cheesesteaks for every meal.

one time i wanted to walk the entire lenght of the beach, but then i realized that 26 miles is really far.

one time i clogged the toilet in the motel room right when the maid was about to come so i slipped a ten in the tip envelope and left.

one time someone pooped in the motel's pool and it was closed for the rest of the day. one time we saw a cop harrasing a hobo by the bay.

one time i was staying at my friend's grandparents' house at the beach and his grandpa was watching fox news and they were running a story about how people wanted "under god" to be removed from the pledge of allegience and he said they were crazy and i didn't say anything because i was sleeping in his house.

one time i found this awesome music shop by the beach and i got a real mckenzies cd there and the next year it had sold out and they only had t-shirts and belts and a couple metallica cds.

one time i found another music shop a couple blocks away after the other one had become crappy and i got the bad brains, the dead boys, reverend horton heat, and flirted with the cute girl working there. we got slurpies later and watched people get soaked while waiting in line at the waterpark by a giant bucket.

one time i peed in the ocean. actually, that was a bunch of times.

I don't know how this relates to food,but you made me hungry.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
[/IMG]

I should stop eating meat.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I just had a happy sandwhich,ask me if you want to know what that is.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts