Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these? They are pretty inexpensive compared to other infl bunkers. I found 5 bunker sets with pump and repair kit for under $300 on ebay. I have seen other infl bunkers go for way more. Are these any good or just a waste of money?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have read up on these ER bunkers and they do the job for a low-use field (i.e. your backyard). If you try to use them like a regular commercial field bunker, they will probably have the tethers tear out and/or develop holes in the vinyl. Also, you don't want to shoot directly at them from a short distance since that will weaken and possibly break through the vinyl as well.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I read some reviews and they seem pretty good for the money. My team and I are trying to get a practice speedball field put together but it has to be able to be broken down after every use. We have been using pallets but moving 15-20 pallets everytime we play sucks

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
they had some set up in the pb proshop i go to.....thats the only experience i have with them.....we played "pretend" pb, i bunkered them all....i think it comes with 2 cans, 2 tacos, and a brick

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
they actually arent that bad, and are of pretty good quality

1 - 8 of 8 Posts