Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a mini, and i decided to replace the trigger. i bought a violent trigger, and when it came in i was so excited but realized the trigger pin didnt fit in the trigger as easily as the forums and the youtube videos claimed. I decided to take it in to my local shop, and after a week, they just called me to let me know that the pin wouldnt go all the way in the trigger, and now they couldnt get the pin and violent trigger out of the gun with out damaging the frame. they are now needing to ship it back so they can remove the pin. and it would take at least three weeks. so a simple mod. has now turned into a month ordeal. ugh!! Has anyone had problems with the trigger pin not fitting this type of trigger. my mini is a third generation if that would make a difference. thanks for any help or input

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
shoulda called the company first instead of your shop. they may have sent he wrong size pin. this happened with a friend of mine and they sent him the correct one right away.

Or you could have shaved down the pin with sandpaper or something.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking back, i should have done that. but you would think the shop would have spare parts or the tools and know how to make it work, not make the problem worst.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, the pin was the stock pin that came with the mini. ive read two ppl having the same issue as me, with the stock pin not fitting. has anyone else have this problem. i still want to change out the trigger.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
correct, the pin doesnt fit the violent trigger.

the pin is a stock pin, i was replacing the stock trigger with a violent trigger which has bearings.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just an update. Just got my mini back, and what they told me was the original trigger pin that was stock on the mini was the wrong size.so just a heads up, if the pin isnt fitting an aftermarket trigger, you might want to contact them to let them know the problem your having and maybe they can send you a spare, and not go through the same crap i did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts