Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wouldn't it be weird if someone had an eye on their foot?

I always wonder about this and try to explain it to people but they don't get it.

Smalls brought this to my attention from the thread about things from when you were a kid. Say for example, you put your hand in between your eyes. Since one eye is blocked out, and the other sees beyond the hand, you get the illusion you can see through your hand.

Sooo...say your foot was under your desk. Your 2 regular eyes are blocked from seeing beyond it, but your foot eye isn't. So would you be able to see through the desk?

It's blows my mind to thing about that because we're used to our source of vision being our head. But what would it be like if we had an eye somewhere else? Your vision could be multi-directional instead of synced one way.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
*Chuckles*

Reminds me of that south park episode.

hey don't laugh at people who have testicles on their chin. They can't help it. Would you laugh at the special Olympics?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
If there weren't people around, I would. Is that bad?

I'm not sure, but I've given this whole idea some thought. What if you had an eye instead of an asshole. Would it be brown by default? Would that mean you would **** out your head....... if so,would it be inappropriate for someone to call you a ****head......or say you have **** for brains. I actually amuse myself sometimes......rollin:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
i think horse shoe crabs have eyes all over their body or something. i wonder how they see forward and backwards at the same time. (pretty sure they have eyes up front and eyes in the back). idk if it's split screen or they can manually choose what eye to see through at a time.

confusing.

or maybe they just close an eye that they aren't using.

D

·
0 Posts
i think for the foot eye to work youd have to have some sort of foreskin that covers it when you arent looking through it.. otherwise itd constantly be at risk and also youd constantly have this annoy split vision.. so if the foreskin retracted over it, itd be like closing one of your eyes..

And then when you want to use it.. just stimulate your foot a little bit and it'll retract and you could scope around.. be kinda ****ty though.. be like a generator flash light.. have to stop every so often to restimulate to keep the foreskin back..

or something like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts