Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've always had a problem with bright light hurting my eyes when I'm at Walmart, or Target or a similar setting. After about 30 minutes or so my eyes get sore, and I have to squint, or close my eyes entirely for a little while. I think its because of the white floors/ceilings reflecting the flourescent light. It comes and goes, apparently at random. I've been working on the sales floor at Target for about 4 months now. At first I was having the problem, then it went away, and now it comes back sometimes.
Is there anything I can do about it? I looked into anti-glare glasses, and found out that they scratch very easily, and are more to prevent reflection, such as when driving at night. I was thinking maybe computer glasses, but they are all tinted, and ugly. Is there any hope? I'm not on any meds btw.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Stop masturbating, your starting to go blind. ;0 Just kidding, I would go see an optometrist though. Chances are you might have a light sensitivity problem, which is usually treatable with prescription eye drops.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Maybe it is something you are doing that is the cause, like spending a lot of time on the computer or watching tv beforehand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts