Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy ****, best game of 2k5. I'm calling it. This, or S.T.A.L.K.E.R...I won't be able to put down either of them. Just from this demo I can tell that this game will OWN. Good gameplay, incredible graphics, everything you need in a game. Plus, it has a GREAT bullet time system.

Anyoneplayed it?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I almost did, was offered the free demo a month or so ago. But never got it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
No you weren't, because the demo just came out yesterday.
Proph3t, never doubt me. ;)

"Don't miss out on the Beta Test events for the "Best Action Game" winner as voted by the Games Critics' Awards, the official awards of the E3 Expo!

Pre-order F.E.A.R.™ (First Encounter Assault Recon) and get a Beta Test slot for yourself and five friends for the upcoming multiplayer events starting July 14th. Plus, get a free bonus DVD full of exclusive content. Visit the official F.E.A.R. Beta Test website for more details. "- Vivendi Universal Gam(email email dated jun30)

Do i need to take a screen capture? :naughty

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
it was rated best shooter at e3. And its gonna kick STALKER's ass. PCgamer said it was an instant classic, and so does everything else, and i alreayd know its going to be awesome just from seeing screenshots and a video. I cant wait to buy it. Im not going to get the demo, im going to wait and buy the full version, just so its that much better to play.

D

·
0 Posts
bullet time? i saw an ad for it on penny arcade.. looked intriguing.. now that it I know it has bullet time too...
hmm

hmmm

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
i played it last night, its really an amazing game, definitely a must have. The AI is pretty damn good too, they move really smart and stuff, try beating it on very hard, it really is very hard.
i also noticed the lip syncing is really good.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
it looked intense, the demo exceeded expectations. I can't wait.

Theres a new HL2 expansion in the works too... this will be a great year for PC.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
crazy... ur supposed to be 17 to enter the site.... :tup

we will see if i get the balls to actually download it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts