Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving and need money. Items are in working condition or as described. Need to sell everything before May 25th. All prices are OBO. Trade options at bottom of post. Prices do not include shipping. Only ship within US. I DO NOT HAVE AIM.

Email or post questions: [email protected]

WGP 2k Cocker w/ Sniper pump kit, Luke custom grips, hinge frame, stock reg, full phuematic front block and 2 piece barrel. $150 OBO

- PGP: $50
- Trracer: $40
- Bead Blasted SL-68II (missing back plug, easy to replace) $40
- Phantom pump arm: $5
- 4oz CO2 tank: $20

WANTED:
- High End DV Camcorder (like Sony GL2 or other 3CCD cameras)
- Nvida 5700 or higher APG card w/ dual monitor output
- 100GB+ External hot-swapable hard drive
- MP3 player with 4+ gigs of space
- Portable DVD player
- 12"-16" flat screen TV w/ or w/o DVD or VHS Player (doesn't have to be flat screen)
- Digital Still cameras (3 to 5 mega pixals)
- DVD Burning Software ( I have Adobe's software, but I want something easier to use)
- Hard Drives!
- Anything related to digital video
- Licences free music and sound effects CDs
- Basically anything electronic thats cool and usable

EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME: [email protected]

I HAVE TONS OF MARKERS FOR SALE HERE: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1900291#post1900291

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
hey man, any trades for the traccer. I have a bunch of mag stuff. lmk if you need anything or accept trades, and I saw your red/black mag. It's exactly like mine, but I've spent $500+ and don't even have an x-valve yet. Wish I would have seen yours 6 months ago :(

·
Registered
322 Posts
i might be interested in this...but i wont be able to buy it for a few weeks...are u willing to lower the price at all?

-Kev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts