Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys watch these or download them off Kazaa?? If you get a chance...download a few.....just because im a sick person and enjoy this kinda stuff sometimes:eek:

·
Registered
376 Posts
yeah ive seen the tapes, there not too bad.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
How incredibly morbid, what kind of sick person would tape their own death, not only is it sick its stupid what a waste of tape and your not gonna be around to watch it later.

But no seriously, suicide is bad and you shouldnt do it, but I would kinda like to see that, because I am kinda morbid that and I could show it to my goofball friends! But Kazaa costs money dont it?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, its tapped suicides, and deadly crashes, falls, bones breaking, ect.....its kinda like the show Jackass, accept at a much high level of pain

·
Registered
50 Posts
airsoft guy said:
How incredibly morbid, what kind of sick person would tape their own death, not only is it sick its stupid what a waste of tape and your not gonna be around to watch it later.

But no seriously, suicide is bad and you shouldnt do it, but I would kinda like to see that, because I am kinda morbid that and I could show it to my goofball friends! But Kazaa costs money dont it?
Nope, Kazaa is totally free and downloadable.

Man, I wish we could go back to the "Public Hanging" days. Good times, good times.=(

·
Registered
63 Posts
its http://www.kazaa.com/ i believe, newayz yeah that stuff is extremely scary, it makes you think twice before doing sumthing, i downloaded 10 of em a while back and watch em, its hard to believe, just put it this way, i always check to see if a train is coming before i cross the tracks now

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, its kinda sick when you think American's like the entertainment when it involves someone else recieving pain

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
We got a bunch of gorey crash pictures too, mah pa used to be a towtruck driver and he would get called out to accedents, one time he got to a car fire and the guy was still inside alive but my dad couldnt do anything about it he just put out some cones and watched from 100 yrds back as this car was totaly gutted, when they got the guy out all that was left was some bones melted to the springs in the seat. I got a whole bunch of stories like that if anyone wants me to post em I will, so if your in a morbid mood just ask :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
its only funny until someone gets hurt, then its hilarious. kazaa is da best!! im DL some of those vids now.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
airsoft guy said:
We got a bunch of gorey crash pictures too, mah pa used to be a towtruck driver and he would get called out to accedents, one time he got to a car fire and the guy was still inside alive but my dad couldnt do anything about it he just put out some cones and watched from 100 yrds back as this car was totaly gutted, when they got the guy out all that was left was some bones melted to the springs in the seat. I got a whole bunch of stories like that if anyone wants me to post em I will, so if your in a morbid mood just ask :)

okay dude...thats just wrong

1 - 20 of 80 Posts