Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
We don't get a fall break; we only get 'reading week' in February. Which I might be going to New York during.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
We barely got any days off for break. it sucked.

Like we run on the same schedule as WKU and we dont ever have class on Fridays. and Fall break was a Thursday and Friday... we got off one day. haha an then this past week we got off on thursday too or I did i only got one class of thursday and she couldnt be there or something.

-wes.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I have it this week.

I go to school monday, get out early tuesday and wednesday, then have thursday and friday off.
Getting out early always pissed me off, they should just give you those days off. That's one of the things I liked about private school, they didn't have to follow the 160 days rule, so we had a stupid number of days off.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I need tomorrow off. 9 page essay due tomorrow, and I am only on page 6. It is almost 3am on the east coast.

edit.

Getting out early always pissed me off, they should just give you those days off. That's one of the things I liked about private school, they didn't have to follow the 160 days rule, so we had a stupid number of days off.
180 here in connecticut. Do you think these 20 extra days makes us any smarter?

Nope.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
My school district's calendar really pisses me off this year.

We have finals after winter break which is retarded. I don't want to have to study when I could just be hanging out with all my friends.

Our schoolyear also runs later this year, which means as soon as the AP tests are over, a lot of my classes will just be sitting around, and doing nothing.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Definitely. My classes are only going to be like 25 minutes. Complete waste of my time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts