Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't need the flames, just wondering what you think of their CD From Under the Cork Tree.

·
Registered
986 Posts
ja289 said:
the fact that there's screaming in it, and that its fall out boy, it definetely deserves the non-feasible grade of an F- . honestly, they aren't an awful band, not my favorite, but when they put screaming in their songs to fit into the stupid scene, thats when they sell out.

i would agree and normally i skip those songs. but the whole cd has a sarcastic tone to "the scene" so it wouldn't suprise me if they did in a mocking sort of way.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
i have there cd's when i listened to them the first couple times i was like there nothing special it just take a little bit to like them but they arnt awsome just ok

·
Registered
986 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
By the way you guys talk about scene, some of you have no idea what it means.
when i was refering to that i meant how punk has become more and more popular. slowly slipping into mainsteam. i neevr said anythign bad about or said how much or lack of a "punk" i am. i hate labels, thats what the little "" marks were for thumup:

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i guess you could call me pretty scene by the way i dress, my hair, my friends and what not, but i have a penis. and since i have a penis, i realize that fall out boy is a bad band and should only be listened to by emo kids that like to cut.

i dramatized that cuz im so scene, but fall out boy is just not good

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
nope gonna have to say they are just another pop band now, with all the crap on vh1 and mtv. That's the way alot of the Scene is becoming with Emo/hardcore it's just little kids trying to be cool and it all sounds the same. Though i will admit norma jean and atreyu are pretty good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think once a band is seen on MTV and has 12 year old girls as fans, they have become mainstream, and therefore, suck

1 - 20 of 33 Posts