1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I really do feel sorry for Smalls.

·
Registered
348 Posts
nope i dont think it was funnier than last weeks although i liked the part when stewie tripped peter when he was blind

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
No where near as funny as last weeks. I laughed out loud once. That was at the God/Jesus Christ thing "Get the Escalade, we're leaving!"

However, the reoccuring chicken fight was great, as was the somewhat predictable (yet amazing) line right before it, where Peter told Bonnie she's been pregnant for 6 years.

Superman thing was good, as was the Keebler Elves vs. the Rice Krispy guys. There were a lot of small things that weren't so much laugh out loud funny, but rather clever funny.

-Jin

·
Registered
34 Posts
chicken...... gave me a bad coupon...... <- I half expected him to say that again

those elves came out of the trees man
you saved my ass back there dude
you saved mine too
to snap
to snap

IT GON' RAIN!!!!

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
I like family guy, its funny and overall a good show
but its definately turned into a pbf fad...
Um, what? How is it a PBF fad? I would bet that most people liked Family Guy before they ever signed up for PBF. Besides, it's not just PBF that's fallen in love with FG again - it's nationwide.

-Jin

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Um, what? How is it a PBF fad? I would bet that most people liked Family Guy before they ever signed up for PBF. Besides, it's not just PBF that's fallen in love with FG again - it's nationwide.

-Jin
Just saying, I'm sure theres plenty of people that like other shows too, but we don't see threads about OMGZORE THE insert show here Rocked My face OFf tHTis WEeeKend... not hating on family guy, just saying its turned into a fad to like family guy.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
well, at least quagmire and clevelend were in this one, they had been absent on the last 2

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
Just saying, I'm sure theres plenty of people that like other shows too, but we don't see threads about OMGZORE THE insert show here Rocked My face OFf tHTis WEeeKend... not hating on family guy, just saying its turned into a fad to like family guy.

That's because people like to talk about shows that other people like to, to create a conversation. It's appropriate to talk about common interests. Nothing wrong with it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
family guy is the only show we talk about in school too
its because FG is the only show worth talking about

1 - 20 of 25 Posts