Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
What are you smoking?!?!? Tonight's episode sucked major ass. I didn't laugh once. Last weeks episode was a million times better. I was really disappointed, they dropped the ball on this one big time.

Actually I think I laughed once at something...I just forgot what.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
muppets reference, stewie punching will ferrel, the mirror scene, me not doing my hw
couldnt get any better

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
NYY said:
muppets reference, stewie punching will ferrel, the mirror scene, me not doing my hw
couldnt get any better
it was all mildly funny. it definitely wasnt a very good episode.

I've noticed all of the stewie scenes are wayyyyyy drawn out and not funny at all. especially when EVERY one has him singing some stupidass song. it's gotten really old

·
Registered
986 Posts
zpyro said:
it was all mildly funny. it definitely wasnt a very good episode.

I've noticed all of the stewie scenes are wayyyyyy drawn out and not funny at all. especially when EVERY one has him singing some stupidass song. it's gotten really old

yeah i'll give you that there was alot and there were longer but i just cant get the will ferril one out of my head rollin:

·
6,721 Posts
Uncle_T said:
yeah i'll give you that there was alot and there were longer but i just cant get the will ferril one out of my head rollin:
as soon as I saw him get out of his chair I knew exactly what was going to happen. therefore it wasn't funny at all. predictability in a comedy show=bad

·
6,721 Posts
i also lmao @ the commercial with MC Hammer in it. he's all dancin with a buncha girls in front of his mansion, then it says "15 MINUTES LATER" and his exotic car is being towed, his furniture is being moved out and his house is foreclosed :rofl

1 - 20 of 26 Posts