Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a psp and i want to put a few episodes of family guy on it. I know i need a bigger memory stick but other than that I just need to know how to convert it so the psp can read it. Thanks for the help.

·
^_^
688 Posts
if your Family Guy epsiodes are on DVD your gonna most likely need to convert them down into an .avi or whatever is recommended for the item your going to need next which would be an MPEG-4 encoder. Theres a few FAQs floating around check gamespot. Otherwise you are also going to need to use the PSP's naming convention for the file names so that it will detect them.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
If it is already on your computer, buy yourself a bigger Duo (as you said) and convert and put the videos directly into your PSP with this program: http://www.pspvideo9.com/ its all self explanitory.

I would reccomend hunting forever until you find yourself a 1GB Duo, el mucho room, but a guess a 512 would do. It all depends on if your planing on using it as an MP3 player too.

If you want to use MP3 and MPEG 4 files at the same time, on the same card, hunt down a 1GB stick on Ebay.

The only drawback is for the 1GB Duo, is its outragous price tag (an average of around $150) WOW!

·
Why?
146 Posts
Sandisk

Rumor has it that Sandisk is on the trail of releasing the 2GB card for PSP lovers like myself. I hope to the almighty SONY God that the price of at least the 1GB card will drop so normal humans can afford it.

So far memory cards are the only draw back to further loving my psp to death.

And Sony PSP video 9 does work, it converts it to MP4's i believe... Not positive. Open interface blah blah, and technology what not "add code here."

Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts