Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they still show family guy any more??!! its been so long and i miss it, it was soooooooo great.

D

·
0 Posts
that is the best show ever, it was so much better then simpsons. man i loved it. yeah its still on every nite on teletoon (doubt you guys get that channel) man its awesome, i loved the one with norm macdonald as death. aw man... best show ever.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love the one when they go to the kiss concert and everyone is looking at Louis(Sp?, the wife) because she is the only one dressed up as peter criss(the drummer) and everyone else is dressed as gene simmons (the singer)

D

·
0 Posts
hmm never saw that one.
lol:

dog: face it peter your a terrible lair.

flash back to when hes in an elevator with ony one other person and that person sniffs the air, looking disgusted and peter points at him and says "it was you"

hahahhaha thats the funniest thing ever.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D_Smalls said:
hmm never saw that one.
lol:

dog: face it peter your a terrible lair.

flash back to when hes in an elevator with ony one other person and that person sniffs the air, looking disgusted and peter points at him and says "it was you"

hahahhaha thats the funniest thing ever.
yea their jokes were halarious....damn soccer moms had to kick it off fox

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah they cancelled it, too bad. And just so you know Adam Corrola replaced Norm MacDonnold as Death at the end of thier run, you can buy all the episodes in a DVD box set I hear, I'd rather just download them for free though, I paid for this computer it's high time it earned its keep.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
i can watch it every night on teletoon. all repeats ofcourse. but i dotn know if teletoon is strictly canadain. im sure some of you americans have dishes that can get it

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
yea that show is soooo funny

and yea if u get cartoon network they are goin to be playin in on Adult Swim now...
wut time is that on

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Really? Awesome! They already play futurama and thats one of my favorite shows. Family guy got canceled and put back on ther air a bunch of time but it desereved to stay on. It was a sweet show.

And I think teletoon is a Canadian chanell. I have a dish and I looked at the package with all the chanells and I didnt see it. And Ive never even hear of it.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
teletoon is canadian..i just found out. heres the official site
http://www.teletoon.com/
its very kiddish because i guess it would be canadas equivelant to the cartoon network. but at nights they have teletoon unleashed and there all rated +16 shows

D

·
0 Posts
yeah after hours teletoon is nuts, frig they have super violent shows, which are sweet and friggin nudity its insane. especailly since 2 hours earier they were showing recess.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Same thing happens with Showtime and Cinimax, one night I was basking in the glow of adult entertainment and right after that show it was some kids movie, and since we have digital cable we got those channels up the 500's, one of them is HBO Family and the channel right above it had Real $ex one and they were talking about various "toys" that young ears like yours shouldn't be hearing about.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
yeah i think in canada there is a law that after 1am anything goes.. is it 1am D_Smalls, i think it is cause thats one naked news starts

·
Registered
373 Posts
they cancled it cause it wasnt pullign in good ratings

then they brought it back and it did even worse cause of the horrible time slot it was in

now cartoon network bought it w00t

1 - 20 of 27 Posts