• no

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just currious who has any family in Iraq or any other country ie Afhghanistan. I have an older brother who is in Baghdad at the moment.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i think it was a BAD idea to send out troops to iraq.. but since they are already in iraq bush should keep them there to finish the mess he started.

·
Registered
27 Posts
2 cousins... i think thats all. another might have just joined the marines but i'm not sure. the 2 that iknow are there are in the marines. maybe you guys saw him in the paper.. he was the one that got the football from that kid and came back to thank him? thats one of them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i think we should go into iraq, but we werent ready yet. we need other countries in there as well, and better global support. we jumped in too fast. when we rebuild iraqs goverment, does anyone really expect it to hold longer than 2 days? some guy will just take over and more radical groups will form to support him and crap like that. iraq isnt ready for democrasy yet, and the US wasnt ready to enter. right now we're confused and so are they. we dont have much of a plan and its just a mess.

·
Registered
29 Posts
wat do u mean by doing the right thing, getting the oil he wanted, or attacking another country on the list. how long guys, before america completes its list or countries its won a war against, huh? i mean, we've had iraq1, we've had iraq 2, we've had vietnam...oh wait, YOU ****ING LOST THAT.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
[email protected]_Gunna said:
i think we should go into iraq, but we werent ready yet. we need other countries in there as well, and better global support. we jumped in too fast. when we rebuild iraqs goverment, does anyone really expect it to hold longer than 2 days? some guy will just take over and more radical groups will form to support him and crap like that. iraq isnt ready for democrasy yet, and the US wasnt ready to enter. right now we're confused and so are they. we dont have much of a plan and its just a mess.
No one will take over, we won't just pull all of our troops out, the new government will just start working. We'll still be there.

Airsofter1, you're retarded, if Bush went for oil, why are our gas prices nearing $3.00 a gallon? That's what I thought.

·
Registered
29 Posts
oh the oil wasnt for you, it was to make him richer. and resorting to insults is an immature thing todo...or are you to young to understand that.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
How old are you? Where do you live?

He didn't gain anything from the oil!!! What do you not understand about that???

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
cryodude said:
I leave for Iraq on the 27 may, don't know when I will be back ether.
Good luck, and may God bless you. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gas prices are raising because suposidly bush will drop the gas prices before the ellection so he can get more votes but I don't believe that I got that off the news.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts