Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
pm me an invite link or something, or I can give you my email. couldnt remember my yahoo acc so I connected with gmail or w/e so hopefully that **** works. I dipped out of last years league because someone cried about being late and didn't have a spot.

lmk

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
We need to decide when you guys want to have the draft. Right now I have it the last day possible, which is a sunday. I think its at 10:45 EST. I tried making it earlier than that on that day, but all slots were full except 10:45 and later.

September 2nd. 10:45pm EST.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
crap. my schedule is too complicated to figure this out. I dont' care when you do it, so long as it gets done. if i'm home, i'm home.

however, tuesday, wed, and thursday and sunday i dont' have to be anywhere till 9 pm est

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
It is now set for 7:00 EST. There seems to be a lot slots open now, so I can change it to any part of the day.

If nobody else joins the league, I will make a fake account, and let it autodraft.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
The settings are standard yahoo rules. I think the only thing that is different is you get 6 points instead of 4 for a passing touchdown and -2 points instead of -1 for an interception.

No buy in. We are poor folks around here .:hug:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts