Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Yeah I played the demo a couple weeks ago. I was REALLY impressed. Just the fact that you can see your objective way up on the top of the mountain, and you are give FREE reign on how to get up there, with NO loading times just blew me away. I'm definitely going to have to upgrade my video card though so I can completely enjoy it when it comes out.

HL2 and Doom 3 have some competition:D

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
nah, Farcry didn't/doesn't have the hype that Doom3 and especially HL2 have. HL2 has been in the waiting for 6 years, Farcry won't sell NEARLY as many copies as it. But I do like the demo..it pwns. And my friend is hooking me up with a free copy, so I guess it all works out.

....damn, I need a bigger HDD I only have 3 gigs left D:

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I don't think it'll make it far enough to get Game of the Year. That will be HL2. Hands down, no questions asked. It's a good game so far, but I dno't see it as much competition with the other big games this year, especially since they've been hyped to ****.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
only thing with doom3 that i think will be a downside is its controlled enviroment. you have to follow the plot and do certain things in certain ways. with hl2 and far cry, its more of a "do it how you want" "make the game and outcomes" enviroment. makes it more real

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
well all 3 will be sweet games no matter what. Good times coming up:D

wow...senioritis + these games+ weekdays+senior tag = Not doing any homework!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts