Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
i want to sell you my xbox 360 arcade for 75..i just bought the new disk drive that i needed but idk how to hook it up right. i also have an itouch with a crack in the screen, it does not effect anything except the looks, the touch screen works perfect.. id like 75 for that too since its hardly broken.i also have a raven jersey i would like 15 for that since its from like 07. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey i have an iphone 4.. and an xbox if u wanna buy it.. i dont need them.. i already have a ps3 hooked up with my 3d tv and i got a new driod

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im trying to sell a tippmann 98 custom with a flatline barrel and stock barrel 3 20oz co2 tanks and one 9 oz co2 tank a back and chest protecto and a 360 mask what would you offer for that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Milsig K-series and lots of extras for sale

I have a Milsig K-series Elite Pro marker with Tippmann HE-10 E-grip, rail riser, folding vert foregrip, marksman 2 pc rifled barrel system, gravity fed hopper and mount, 4 clips as well as the metal dummy/toolkit, air IN stock system with tank, largeninja HPA air tank, ninja remote line, Milsig molle camelpak tac vest with 4 quickdraw magazine holders, iron sights and red dot sight, foam lined case. fired maybe 2000 rnds.

What would this be worth to you? im looking for 900ish

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an 09 electra I need to sell so I can pick up an ego, it has a Tech T Hush bolt, 14 inch twister barrel, Dangerous Power regulater, and an upgrade tado board ( not installed in the gun ) i have pics if you are interested, pm me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
4 paintball markers

i have a spyder compact, spyder imagine, autococker mini, and a dye wgp autococker. all ready to shoot. how much can i get for them?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts