Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
B2k with Paintball detection system...$180, my friend adjusted the trigger so its up to 14 paintballs per second. Pm me if u want pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gun: Spyder EM1 with electronic triger has multiple different settings from 3 round burst 6 round and 9 round burst and with different rates of fire you can set it for full auto or semi auto. gun can fire up to 20 balls a seccond i sill have the box to it and all the stock items that were on the gun the gun has maby 3500 balls throu it 1 field use when it was stock the rest of the time were just messing arround in the backyard. Price 500$ OBO For Every Thing.

Upgrades:Bandit Bolt made out of delrin with clover opening on bolt for better air flow, 2" drop foward, Dye Sticky grip, 32 degrees whisper barrel 14" NIB.

Acessories:Brand New HALO B loader NIB, 3000 psi 48 cu aluminum nitro tank, 6 Viewloader pods (150 balls), 5 PMI pods (150 balls) 1 PMI pod (200 balls), 3 Viewloader hoppers (200 balls non electronic), 1 Viewloader Revolution, Dye Barrel condom, 5 pod buttpack, vest, squeegie (sp?), 2 o rings, Gas thru front grip( did not fit the gun, Dye rhino Cover for the tank,tatical performance gun bag,jt mask, bottle of Lite Gold Gun lube, and a box of paintballs about 800 or so.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7791/picture0026yk.jpg

If you have any questions or want any other pics just let me know.
Aim= Veg480

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey i got

*Red Ion
*Hybrid lady grips (red)
*Shocktech drop (black)
*Empire on/off (black)
*new designes blade trigger (red)
*(the reg that comes on the stock protos) (red)
*CCM no rise (black)
*eggy

375 shipped

have a nitro tank for extra

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey man, I saw your topic about you wanting to buy a gun. And I have a gun that shoots extremely fast and is very efficient and durable.

Here are pics of it:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eminem_shady_2009/album?.dir=ce2c&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

I will be keeping the Nitrogen tank and the Halo B, but the rest is yours for $450 shipped.

PM me back. This is a great deal. I have spent over $600 in this gun and you are getting a great price for it.

Specifications:
SPYDER PILOT- $120
- ACS Bolt ver. 2 - $40
- Rocking Trigger - $110
- New DesignZ clamping feedneck- $30
- Dye 3 Stickies- $25
- Psycho Ballistics Drop with on/off- $35
- Macro line kit (not pictured)- $15
- 15* Assault Block- $40
- New Designz High Performance Valve- $35
- 32* Spring Kit- $15
- Knock Out 5 piece Barrel kit- $35

^^ You get $50 taken off of what I payed for the setup that Is pictured.
(I payed $500, you pay $450)

Please PM me back asap. PLEASE ONLY A SERIOUS OFFER. DO NOT BULL **** WITH ME. IF YOU WANT IT. YOU WANT IT.

I have used this gun in many speedball tournaments and works flawlessly. It is in Immaculate Condition.

PM me back
Thank you
-Spyder-Junkie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts