Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
it shouldnt hurt it...it wont hurt the screen but the insides is what id worry about...just tell them that the xray machine might hurt it and they wont scan it like they do to laptops

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
flowbob said:
it shouldnt hurt it...it wont hurt the screen but the insides is what id worry about...just tell them that the xray machine might hurt it and they wont scan it like they do to laptops
Yea, for gameboys they used to make me turn it on to make sure it was real and not filled with crack or anything like that...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
Yea, for gameboys they used to make me turn it on to make sure it was real and not filled with crack or anything like that...
hahahahahaha funny you should mention that cuz they did the same thing to me...like 5 years ago..good times

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The screen isnt plasma if thats what you are referring to. its lcd...But either way the plane shouldnt have any effect that I can think of. I have never taken mine on an airplane so I cant say for sure.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i second that. the screen is an LCD screen, and the cabin in the airplane is pressurized.

it will be ok man, we can get through this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts