5$ Entering Fee

Paintballs-
100 paintball-5$
500 paintball-20$

C02 Tanks-
5$ renting 20oz tank
3$ renting 9oz tank

Packages-

Package 1- 9 oz tank, Brass Eagle pump marker, 100 paintballs (Including Entry Fee).
Package 1 equals out to 18 bucks.

Package 2- 20 oz tank, Brass Eagle pump marker, 100 paintballs (Including Entry Fee),.
Equals out to 20 bucks.

Package 3- 100 paintballs (Including Entry Fee). Equals out to 10 bucks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Likey?... :sly:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have about 500 paintballs every weekend ready to sell.
But we only have two BE's. Buying more after I buy my Delta 68 though.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We don't really sell equipment that often. Only maybe when we're tired of it or something. THen I'll have our stand up and sell stuff there. But mainly, we're kind of just, "Come for paintball."

We don't really allow outsiders to play at our fields. It's just too risky, we make sure that the people who come to play paintball are people who's parent's are cool with it and won't like FREAK out if they get hit with a paintball that hurt a little too much. Ya know? So we're just lucky that our larger field which is held on my friend's land is known by a ton of people around our community. But we're picky on who we let into our field. We make sure their parent's aren't people who are nuts about their kids and will freak out if they see bruises. So we're picky like that. Usually on a good week we get about fifty to sixty bucks. :)

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
I might have to liberate your playing field. It deserves someone of my caliber *rolls eyes* Seriously though I need to see this place. We need new spots to play and new people to play against. You could only benefit from it all ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Lord Headley said:
I might have to liberate your playing field. It deserves someone of my caliber *rolls eyes* Seriously though I need to see this place. We need new spots to play and new people to play against. You could only benefit from it all ;)
Thats the second request of yours that I've noticed today stating that you want to play this kid. I think you really want to meet him, and beat him.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
You have no idea how hard it is to find woodsballers around here that will actually play another team. For them the idea of team is unheard of, so when they here that there are actual teams out there, they wet themselves and run away.

We played one team around here and destroyed them without losing a guy all day. So as you can see we're a little hungry for some action ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We might give you some competition Headley. We've got some good guys on our team. Be ready for a good match. Trust me, we're no slouches, but we aren't pro's either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts