Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Hyperball fields. Each about 50 yards.

First hyperball field has bunkers in a slope-like drop.

Second Hyperball field is level with some bunkers lined up like a snake.

2 Woodsball fields, probably cheapest paintball fields I've got. Easy to play on, just I've been growing plants and weeds to make the foliage more fun to run around in. :) woot.

What do you think? (I'll have pics later if I can get my camera working) :yikes

·
Banned
794 Posts
thats awesome. Where did you get the hyperpipe tubing from?? Also, do u think it would be fair for one of the teams if they have to get the botton part of the slope hyperpipe field? I would try to put it on a level area but that just a suggestion. Nice job anyway.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How's about setting up a large bunch of wooden planks and making a tube wit it? Likey?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
yeah, my dad says i can't have any tires or big oil drums on my woodsball field, so i use all natural stuff, only thing man made in it is rope holding the logs together. but fast, i never knew you had a couple fields! they sound sweet, exept the slopey hyperball field.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Friend of mine had wood. We made them. Mainly. And sometimes we got old tires. :D

I know you guys hate me now. :eek:

Also, Ryan, now that you know I have all these great fields. Are you sure you don't want to fly your plane down here now?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have airball. I want to buy some airball bunkers though. But I do have the kinds of bunkers for hyperball. I love woodsball though, great stuff. I want to make a Scenario someday. Bring over like 30-40 kids. We'd have a blast. Hm...

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I own one of the woodsball fields. But I take care of the other fields. partnership wit a friend.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes. Get me? Thank you Ryan for finally understanding me. People are so naive. haha, just joking people.

As soon as I can get my stinking internet site up (Cuz my dad won't get it up fast enough for me) I'll post. I don't want to use freewebs since I hear it's supposed to be "unfree." I'll have them soon enough.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
haha yeah, and i never forced you to changed your sig, i asked you.. repeatedly.. but anyways, i WOULD play at those fields, but i live in canada..

edit. fast, your posting, but not on yahoo/msn.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For some reason your offline... I wonder why? j/k

Since you own a plane why don't you fly down here and play at my fields? I'm sure you'd have fun. We want to setup a scenario. That'd be nice.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts