Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know which is faster, the lcd matrix or the new proto matrix?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
well, the Proto is faster technically, I would get one because they are light and pretty fast. So ummm, the LCD trix is fast and the Proto is fast(er), but it all counts on your fingers.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
They are the same exact thing except for bodys

and a proto is a DM4 dumb ass. Uses the same board, but a shorter bolt, the same bolt the DM5 uses. even uses the DM4 trigger.

But neither is faster, They are both the same design. Thats like asking if a 03' vision shocker is faster then a Stange shocker or that... Same design.

but.... eletronicly, the Proto has a faster board. and the LCD trix is discontinued and the Proto took it's place.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Slap a tadao in a Dye LCD and you have a faster than Proto trix for less than the cost of the Proto :p

·
Banned
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
bunkertime said:
They are the same exact thing except for bodys

and a proto is a DM4 dumb ass. Uses the same board, but a shorter bolt, the same bolt the DM5 uses. even uses the DM4 trigger.

But neither is faster, They are both the same design. Thats like asking if a 03' vision shocker is faster then a Stange shocker or that... Same design.

but.... eletronicly, the Proto has a faster board. and the LCD trix is discontinued and the Proto took it's place.
u do not know what your talking about
the proto is not a dm4 its more like the dm5 becuase its about the body is smaller about the same size as a halo when its on
and the boards are totally different if u want the nppl u you know but i guess u dont
but the dm5 and proto bolts are short about 1/2in but the proto bolt and the dm5 bolt are different also
o ya and the reason y there faster is because the bolts are smaller

and the triggers are totally diffrent

·
Registered
428 Posts
wtf r u trying to say there little asian boy? the proto board is shaped like an L. its really small. the dm5 board is an exact copy of the dm4 board. the bolt on the proto and dm5 are a half in smaller. those two guns are also a half inch smaller than the dm4. dont be a smartass edward

EDIT: proto is faster than dye lcd but slower than dm4/5. in conclusion, DM5/4 > proto m5 > dye lcd and all other versions of it

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Boards. I heard one of the Dye/Proto(i forget which) talking to some guy and he said that the Proto had a different board then the dm5. Plus different trigger, no on/off, milling, crappy barrel, etc. (this was at NPPL SD btw)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts