Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im watchin the news...and they say that cookie monster is singin about vegetables and eating healthy!!!! RAWR! thx a lot fat ppl...u killed my childhood hero

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
better that then meat jani

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they say its cuz kids are too fat.....

hey...i kept cookie monster alive by not eating too much meat

and now im trying to revive him by not being fat by eating meat

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
From what ive heard they are gonna retool sesame street so it will also teach good eating along with the usual stuff. They had a song about eating on it today, i saw it myself.

·
12,110 Posts
If your over a certain weight and under a certain height or body far index you should be rationed on food.

I'm sorry, I'm proud to be from America just as much as the next guy, but these fat lardasses I see all the time are getting to be pretty embarassing.

I went to disney world and saw a family of fat people (mother, father, two kids) on scooters. We clal them fat person scooters. They use their weight as an excuse. Its not like the needed it beucase they got off and walked onto rides and lines.

ITs ****ing pathetic, and as nazish as it sounds, personal freedoms are to be used for our own enjoyment. When the constitution was written, I dont think our founding fathers had in mind all these rights just to be taken for granted and literally every day.

People try to pin it on foods nowadays. Oh I saw supersize me so now I'm going to stop eating at mcdonalds. So ****ign what. Some days I've gained 3 pounds from dawn until dusk, and I keep in good shape. Granted I'm no body builder, I keep my figure. Don't blame it on my metabolism becuase if I stop working out for a few weeks or so, my belt doesn't fit anymore.

The term obese is retarded. Why use euphamisms to soften something up like that? They do it to themselves. Its not right.

::Jumps down from soapbox::

·
Registered
849 Posts
lol
i stopped eating fast food (except subway, which i dont consider fast food, expecially with those slow asses taking too long to gimme my sub) because of supersize me

and its unhealthy

·
12,110 Posts
I watched it.. When you watch movies like that, any documentary at all, you need to take a step back adn say alright.. Could this all be made up. Could they just be showign me what they want me to see?

·
Banned
342 Posts
We should make cokies, but instead of chocolate chips, have broccoli chips in it...atleast the cookie monster could keep his name that way..."sesame park" wtf, kids can play in the damn street all they want....just not on highways, how do you think kids play street hockey? street football? on the street, it ain't called park hockey, or park football.....

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Alpha said:
If your over a certain weight and under a certain height or body far index you should be rationed on food.

I'm sorry, I'm proud to be from America just as much as the next guy, but these fat lardasses I see all the time are getting to be pretty embarassing.

I went to disney world and saw a family of fat people (mother, father, two kids) on scooters. We clal them fat person scooters. They use their weight as an excuse. Its not like the needed it beucase they got off and walked onto rides and lines.

ITs ****ing pathetic, and as nazish as it sounds, personal freedoms are to be used for our own enjoyment. When the constitution was written, I dont think our founding fathers had in mind all these rights just to be taken for granted and literally every day.

People try to pin it on foods nowadays. Oh I saw supersize me so now I'm going to stop eating at mcdonalds. So ****ign what. Some days I've gained 3 pounds from dawn until dusk, and I keep in good shape. Granted I'm no body builder, I keep my figure. Don't blame it on my metabolism becuase if I stop working out for a few weeks or so, my belt doesn't fit anymore.

The term obese is retarded. Why use euphamisms to soften something up like that? They do it to themselves. Its not right.

::Jumps down from soapbox::
Yes!

Man I'm tired...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts