(theres more, but im lazy)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
the Exploited, The unseen, link 80, cky, blood for blood, dropkick murphys

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
METALLICA!!! Um, System of a Down...those are my top two, and I have many others that just fall in there. But I love every song by both Metallica and SOAD...off of all the CD's.

And this reminds me...anyone ever heard of a band called Evergreen Terrace (the street on the Simpsons)? I just found them not to long ago and I think they're awesome. Remade "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2...awesome song.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Punk rock rules:

rancid
nofx
drop kick murphys
the vandals
millincolin
ramones
older mxpx is ok
green day
distillers

theres more but im tired and lazy and i dont wanna type any more

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
I like wierd ****.

1. The Beatles- first and foremost
2. The Smiths/Morrissey (same guy/lead singer)
3. Stereolab
4. Boobs (okay- not a band, but I like boobs anyways)
5. Fastball
6. The Refreshments
7. Cake
8. Technotronic
9. Fatboy Slim
10. Pink Floyd
11. Joe Satriani
12. Megadeth
13. Igor Stravinski
14. Billy Preston
15. The Boondock Saints
16. Don McLean
17. The Eagles
18. Roy Orbeson
19. Incubus
20. Yanni

Point in case, I listen to too many diffirent kinds of music. Everything after 10 wasn't really in any specific order- just 'music I needed to mention before the list was over.'

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Wow, that is pretty messed...like no specific genre at all...yer not very specific in anything are you?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
holy crap, technotronic and yanni horrible. pink floyd is also pretty crappy. o will not eat my [email protected] PUDDING!!! j/k, u listen to what u want. seriously, have any of u guys ever heard of A Global Threat or The Varukers, they r amazing, especial a global threat

·
Registered
949 Posts
m98 will have to agree that From Autumn to Ashes is a good band. my other favorites are Alkaline trio, Thursday, and glass jaw. i also sorta like Saves the Day but its kinda mainstream now. its like on the edge leaning towards mainstream now.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
thursday isn't trendy? could have fooled me, all those bands r kinda trendy pop punk/emo stuff

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
like no one has heard of them in louisiana, but everyone in the midwest has. Like a simple plan here no one.....midwest everyone knows them

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
its all to soft and a "queer" for. i can get into vandals an mellin colin, but i prefer the hard core anti everything ****

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yea they r, dropkck owns. i saw the one guy, i think it was mike, propose to his g/f in concert last year

·
Registered
3 Posts
NOFX... is the best band nothing else needs to be said...and i like rancid cause they have good bass

1 - 20 of 71 Posts