Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we're always watching or reading about pros and ameatures. so what team are u really lookin for? my fav team is my chitown aftershock, no shame in goin home team

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
team impact- my team
dynasty
and naughty dogs

·
Registered
313 Posts
TONS TONS they are awesome, dynasty is cool too

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
HK Aka edge...and Arsenal if Jules Foote plays with em...and of course Oaktown Assassins...freakin ballers. Favorite player would have to be Gator Boots from Miami Effect.

·
Registered
98 Posts
oakland assasins.

·
Registered
520 Posts
the team i used to like is now sponsered by sp so dont have one at the moment

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Idk how long gator boots has been playing for miami but heres a pic of him reppin the HK Army: Ride with us or collide with us

Gator boots. Oh my!

Brandon

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dynasty is like baseballs yankees. or basketballs lakers. so i know their good but id still like to see them lose some every now and tehn to make the games more exciting

·
Registered
32 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
dynasty is like baseballs yankees. or basketballs lakers. so i know their good but id still like to see them lose some every now and tehn to make the games more exciting
You would have enjoyed watching them play against the philly americans at my local field then. It was east vs west & they failed to represent (as did the lakers=( )

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yea me2- every1 seems to like dynasty justbecause they're unstoppable.
I liked lockout, but they broke up :(
Now I like the TonTon's, and strange. but still... i loved lockout :(

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh, i thought they turned into brimstone smoke this and brimstone smoke taht because i was reading about those 2 teams in APG and i was thinking to myself "when did they split in two?"

1 - 20 of 58 Posts